Saturday, August 22, 2020

Whitney Dollhouse INSTRUCTIONS

 This one is an odd POST.  I've been making my grand daughters dollhouses. Something I can do that is not that physical and keeps me busy when I hurt. 

Well I finished one dollhouse, started another and things got crazy. I LOST the instructions. Thinking the internet has EVERYTHING and it probably does but is hard to find, went looking for instructions to the Whitney Dollhouse by Radmark #51501 and came up with zilch.  Come to find out the Whitney's are notorious for NOT having instructions in a sealed BOX.

It's like the Allison but the instructions and sheets are bit different. And the PUZZLE of this house was driving me NUTS.  Right when I needed it the most. I SWORE to myself if I found my copy I would SHARE them...well I found them...just in time and HERE THEY ARE. The two last photos are the middle of the page where the fold loses some instructions.   YOU ARE WELCOME!!!  Sorry the instructions photos posted from the last to the first. Copy accordingly. Don't know why they list in reverse order and when I tried to correct it, it left 2 out. So ...just have to deal with it. 










No comments:

Post a Comment